Hello everybody, and a very happy New Year to you all! 2020 was difficult, to say the least, but we can only hope that 2021 will bring peace. Now, this post is unbelievably late, but I could not pass up the opportunity completely! I am so happy to announce that Rising Star has nominated me for the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award! I am so very thankful to him, and would urge my readers to hop onto his site if you haven’t already. He has the most informative blog, and has helped so many fellow bloggers in furthering their blogging goals, including myself. Thank you, and on to the award!
- Thank the person who’s nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to nine other bloggers.
- Ask them five new questions.
- Notify the nominees by visiting and commenting on their blog.
- List the rules and display the ‘Ideal Inspiration Award’ logo.
- Provide the link to the award creator. This amazing award was created by Rising Star – https://idealinspiration.blog (It’s all about Inspiration).
Answers to Rising Star’s Questions:
- What is your best inspiration source? The world around me! In terms of inspiration for blogging, so many bloggers have such interesting blogs! All it takes is a quick scroll through the ‘Reader’ feed, and I’m bursting with ideas and inspiration, whether it be through a photography post or a beautifully-penned haiku. I’m so blessed to share this blogging platform with fellow bloggers like myself, and follow their journeys through writing. In terms of day to day life, each little thing provides inspiration (because I am a firm believer of the fact that there is always more than meets the eye). Sometimes, I’ll be listlessly staring out of the car window, when my eyes will catch on something mysterious or strange. Immediately, I’ll start wondering about its backstory and creating scenarios…
- What is the main purpose of your blog? To share my words and make people’s days a little brighter. My blog is a way for me to connect with people from all over the world, and gain feedback and comments from my creative pieces, such as poems. I also love to spread support and happiness through award posts, much like this one. I want to make my voice heard at the same time as enjoying myself pursuing a hobby that I love, and blogging has provided a way for me to do this. I have the ongoing support of my readers to thank for reaching out to me and guiding me through this journey.
- What inspires you to write? I love to write… It’s an altogether different feeling when you put pen to paper (or hands to keyboard, in this case). We have such power to craft beautiful sentences and paragraphs from individual words, and it is so liberating to write whatever pours out from the sludge of letters in my mind!
- How often do you write? I had recently taken a break since I was concentrating on a charity initiative to raise money for the NHS by writing personalised poems. From now, however, I’ll be aiming to upload a post at least once every week (more often than not, this will be during weekends).
- What is your best time of creativity? I don’t think I have a particular time of creativity. Sometimes, an idea will just pop into my head, which I will soon forget unless I hastily scrawl it down as inspiration for a future piece of writing. At times, I have written whole poems simply on random whims! I’ll be sure to include one of these in my future posts!
Questions to the Nominees:
- What is one of your resolutions for 2021?
- What would you say is your fatal flaw?
- Tell me one weird fact about anything!
- What advice would you offer to aspiring bloggers?
- What is your favourite food?
Congratulations to the nominees and as always, there is no obligation to participate in the award if you do not wish to. Again, a huge thank you to Rising Star! I hope you are all well. Until next time!