Hi everyone! I’m so happy to have been kindly nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award by Tangie T. Woods. I would urge you to take a look at her blog posts – they are filled with thoughtful philosophical thoughts and numerous award posts! Tangie has been a great supporter of my blog, and always makes sure to encourage me along my blogging journey. She even dedicated a post solely for me! I am so grateful for your support, Tangie! Thank you!
- Display the blog award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and add their blog website.
- Answer the questions they have given you.
- Nominate 7-10 bloggers of your choice.
- Ask them 7 questions.
Answers to Tangie T. Woods’ Questions:
- How were you inspired to blog? As posted on my most recent award post (you can check it out here: https://wordpress.com/read/blogs/136638647/posts/166), my answer isn’t particularly awe-inspiring! My father started up this blog for me, a couple of years ago, thinking that it would be an opportunity that I would enjoy. I uploaded a single post, and from then on my blog remained stationary. A year ago, I was given the opportunity to start blogging on my school blogging platform, which you can access here. My father took the blogs from my school blog, and posted them on this blog. However, it wasn’t until less than two months ago that I thought it might be fun to revive my blog. And what an experience it’s been! A big thanks to my father too, for starting up my blog in the first place!
- How do you spend time relaxing? Family time, chatting with friends, reading, watching Modern Family (so funny!), listening to music… Anything and everything, really!
- What country do you live in? I was born and brought up in the United Kingdom, but am originally Indian.
- What are two of your favourite blogging blogging topics? For those of you who visit my blog regularly, you’ll know that my blog includes loads of different blogging topics (though I’ve been trying my hand at poetry more recently). If I had to choose favourites, it would be poetry and photography. Though I’ve not posted any photography on my blog apart from my Iceland travel posts, I’m eager to give it a try! Do leave a comment with suggestions, if photography is something you would like to see on my blog!
- What is your favourite food? You can’t possibly expect me to choose just one! I am a huge foodie, and I love all types of cuisines! Sweet, savoury, Italian, Chinese… You name it, I’ll eat it! I suppose my favourite is the delicious home-cooked food I have to look forward to every night, with spicy aromas and mouth-watering tastes!
- How often do you blog? It depends! I try to upload at least once a week, but sometimes get tied down with work. Ideally, I’d love to blog more, though.
- Are you a great cook? Not at all! My cooking often turns out to be a big failure. You can ask the people who’ve tried it themselves…
- What is your favourite sport?
- Would you rather experience the beginning or the end of planet earth?
- What’s your dream job?
- Which ice-cream flavour is the best, in your opinion?
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
- Which animal would you most like to spend a day as?
- How long have you had your blog for?
- Sara Altaf Khan
- Delusional Bubble
- Filipe Prado
- Ashish kumar
- farhad Kaiser
Signing off, I hope you’re all doing great! All of your blogs have honestly been a lifeline for me during these uncertain times. I would also like to apologise for the post delays – I’ve been tied down with lots of different things. Goodbye!