Hi everyone! I’m really excited to say that that I’ve been nominated for my second Vincent Ehindero award, by pooja rani. Please take a look at her blog – it is full of interesting insights into her mother country as well as her enlightening opinions, to name a few. Thank you, pooja rani!
- Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award (with a photo).
- Post the rules.
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers.
- Follow Vincent Ehindero at vincentehindero.wordpress.com (to qualify for a free blog promotion and shoutout and more blogging opportunities).
Answers to pooja rani’s Questions:
- What is your favourite blog site and why? I don’t have one! I value everybody’s different opinions, and I enjoy any blog site which always ensures an interesting read.
- What is your favourite post, and which post is bad? I have lots of favourite posts but one of the top ones would be a post named ‘Gender is Over’, written by a 13 year-old boy named C.J. He explains his gender identity and expression, and writes about his experiences of being gender creative. The reason this post is one of my favourites is that it would be so inspiring and encouraging to those struggling with their gender identity, and is beautifully worded. None of the posts I have read so far can be described as ‘bad’. There will always be something to improve on each and every blog, but this does not make a post ‘bad’.
- Write three hobbies which are bad and good. Three good hobbies I have are: reading, as this helps build my vocabulary as well as broadening my imagination; cycling, since this assists in keeping me fit and healthy; and blogging, because this leads me to explore varying opinions and lets me put my thoughts into words. Three bad habits I have are: watching television, since this often leads me to lose track of the time; wasting time online, as this is pointless and leaves no time for the more important things; and eating too many sweet foods, because this eventually leads to weight gain.
- If you had a chance to change the world which thing would you change and why? I debated eradicating coronavirus, but my trust in scientists and doctors in fining a cure as well as awareness of bigger underlying issues caused me to change my mind. There are so many things I would want to change, but the most important would be helping those suffering in poverty, so that no person would be rendered homeless and without sufficient resources.
- What would you choose: books or your phone for the rest of your life? I would choose my phone, simply because I would be able to read books electronically. While I would most definitely miss the sensation of turning pages, the fresh smell of a new book, and the feel of the pages between my fingers, a phone would be more useful to have (with numerous added benefits, such as contacting others).
- Karan Mahajan
- Spoorthy Alla
- Gabriel k Jones
- Zainab Chhatriwala
- Anyichie Camillus
- Tangie T. Woods
- Ava Tripathy
- Kelly Curtis
- SIMRAN TOTLANI
- The Godly Chic Diaries
- shantanu mishra
- Matt P
- What is your favourite aspect of blogging?
- What is your favourite social media platform, and why?
- Are you more of an indoors or outdoors person?
- Tell me a weird fact about yourself!
- What is your favourite season?
- What is your favourite memory?
- Cats or dogs?
- If you were an only child, would you wish to have siblings?
- What is your favourite ice-cream flavour?
- What three wishes would you ask from a genie?
Thank you all, and I hope you are safe and well!