Welcome to the ritisha.blog family! I’m simply a teenager with an avid interest in all things writing. My blog doesn’t fall under any particular category – you’ll find heartfelt poetry, travel writing, and thoughtful book reviews, to name a few. I hope you enjoy your time exploring my blog, and I am grateful for your support, whether it be a view, like, comment, or follow.
Hello everybody! My sincere apologies for not posting before. As I’m sure you’ll understand, current circumstances are stressful and I have not been able to post for a while now. However, I have some brilliant news to share with you all! I have been nominated for my first Mystery Blogger Award by gaillovesgod! A huge thank you to Gail for the nomination – I really appreciate it! Gail writes with a wonderful and unique style, and her words of wisdom never fail to provide inspiration. Her love of God shines through her writing, and she always goes to great lengths to let all her readers know that they, too, are loved by God as she is. On to the award!
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award. The creator of this award is Okoto Enigma!
- Answer the five questions you were asked.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers of their nominations by commenting on one of their posts.
- Ask your nominees five questions with one weird/funny one.
- Share a link to some of your best posts.
Three Things About Myself:
- I’m a HUGE foodie! Whether it be sweet or savoury, I’ll eat it!
- I’m an extrovert – socialising and making new friends is a great way to spend my time!
- I am an avid reader with an interest in all genres. My favourites include the legendary Harry Potter series, Everything Everything, and The Fault in Our Stars, to name a few.
My Best Posts:
- One of my personal favourites is this recent post, written as a gift to my mother on Mother’s Day. My mother loved the idea, and she appreciated the way that I expressed my personal thoughts to my readers. You can access it here: https://ritisha.blog/2020/05/10/to-my-mother/.
- Many of you will know that one of my passions is poetry. I have posted quite a few of my poems, and the numerous kind comments I have received encourage me to write more. You can check out one of my favourite compositions here: https://ritisha.blog/2020/03/24/a-daydreams-fancies/. If you enjoy reading it, be sure to take a look at my upcoming post – a poem upon life before lockdown.
- My readers are my source of inspiration. Thus, my most-liked post can be counted as one of my best. It is an award post, and the fact that it is the post with the most likes I have received instills the belief that it is one of my most favoured and best posts. Here is the link: https://ritisha.blog/2020/04/17/liebster-awards-i-ii/. Who knows? Maybe the likes for this post will surpass those of the post aforementioned! 😉
Answers to gaillovesgod’s Questions:
- Do you like reading or watching mysteries? Now, that’s a difficult question! Though I am a self-professed bookworm, I think mysteries are better represented through films rather than books. Films are able to capture the essence of a mystery, and make one feel as if they are truly there to witness the mystery. In the case of books, however, one is simply a spectator from the sidelines rather than being seemingly involved in the mystery itself.
- Do you know how much God loves you? I know that God loves me enough to gift me with the best parents a child could wish for, loving friends and family, lovely talents and abilities, and numerous other things. I am truly blessed to have such a fortunate lifestyle, and I will forever remain grateful for all the boons that have been bestowed upon me.
- How has Covid-19 affected you? I have been affected in many different ways. Health wise, I believe I had the coronavirus at one point since both my mother and I were experiencing the telltale symptoms such as coughing and a high temperature. I am glad to say that we are currently well. In terms of social and personal life, I have been affected much more. Being an only child, I have only had the physical company of my parents to rely on for the past two months. Though this has been a brilliant way to reconnect with my family and enjoy activities that we usually wouldn’t have done due our hectic schedules, I miss being with my friends in person. As it is for us all, life has turned upside-down, and it brings both advantages and disadvantages. All we can do is hope for a more promising situation to come to light.
- Have you seen good from this pandemic? Yes! As I mentioned, this pandemic has brought advantages and disadvantages. Environmentally, our planet is gradually healing and pollution has greatly reduced during this time, and things like clearer water and a variety of wildlife can be seen. Personally, I have made the most of my time with my parents, with things such as daily badminton and occasional movie nights to grow closer to my immediate family and find the silver lining in this global pandemic.
- Have you been able to find toilet paper? Fortunately, yes! We are well-stocked and hopefully won’t need to find any more anytime soon!😂
Questions for Nominees:
- Will you make any changes to your life after lockdown, due to the effects of this pandemic? If so, what?
- Describe a revolutionary invention (which you have invented)!
- What is your best talent?
- What is your favourite quote?
- Would you rather have blue cheese or bacon ice-cream?🤢
Drum roll please…
- Mrs ESTJ
- Abhin Thulasidas
- SpiritedSoul 🎭
- Don’t Lose Hope
- SnapDragon X.
- Binte Irfan
- shadawss shadawss
- DEBASIS NAYAK
- William Johnson
- Gonzov krik iz getribe autizma
That’s all for now! Hope you are all well. Of course, there is no obligation to participate in the award if you have been nominated. Do let me know if you choose to participate, however! Goodbye!
Image credited to Juan Pablo Serrano Arenas; Pexels
Hello everybody! I hope you are all well and safe. I actually have a favour to ask you all. As part of my schoolwork from home, I have to complete a biology project. If at all possible and if time allows it, please would you be able to measure your handspan? To measure your handspan, you must stretch your hand to the fullest and measure from the tip of your thumb to the tip of your pinky finger using a 30cm. If you would be so kind as to help me out with my project, you could leave your measurements in the comments section for me to use as part of my data. Thank you in advance!
Thanks so much, and I would really appreciate it if you could measure your handspan and let me know what you got. Stay safe, well, and happy!
Hello everybody! As you may know, today is Mother’s Day! A big shout out to all the inspirational women, mothers, and grandmothers! Today, I’d like to take the opportunity to give my mum the gift of this blog post. I know for a fact she reads my posts, so I’m hoping she will enjoy this post, dedicated to her.
My mother is an indomitable goddess. She owns the strongest of wills, and her determination and drive for perfection stand as models. ‘Giving up’ is a phrase absent from my mother’s dictionary. Not a day will pass when she does not strive to work the hardest, despite all the setbacks she has been affected by. For the past few years now, my mum has struggled against numerous illnesses. Any other person would be at the brink of giving up, but not my mother. She has fought back, and refused to let herself be defined by her illnesses. Her courage in the face of adversity is highly admirable, and will continue to inspire me throughout my life.
That being said, she is not lacking in other areas. Her sense of fun and mischief is that of a best friend rather than a parent, and we often make merry together. Her enthusiasm knows no bounds, and she gives up her precious time to find ways for our family to spend more quality time together in ever-changing ways, whether it be daily badminton in the garden or a fun day out. Her kindness and loving heart are such wonderful attributes to have. Whether it be a cut which she lovingly applies cream to, or her constant want to do good and ensure the wellbeing of her loved ones, her thoughtful actions which often go unnoticed are what brings our family together.
Organiser and family planner? Check.
Makes mouth-watering dishes? Check.
Best friend through thick and thin? Check.
Savvy and independent woman? Check.
Fountain of enlightenment? Check.
Selfless leader? Check.
Mum, I want you to know how grateful I am for every moment you’ve spent making me the person that I am today. Not every person gets to call a wonderful woman like you ‘mum’, and I certainly do not deserve you. Thank you, for being you. I love you to the moon and back, and I wouldn’t trade you for anyone else. Happy Mother’s Day!❤️
Thank you all for reading this tribute to my mother. I hope you have enjoyed Mother’s Day, and that you are well and in good health. Goodbye!
Hi everybody! Firstly, I’d like to announce some news that’s cheered me up to no end: I’ve reached 200 followers! Thanks so much to each and every blogger that’s contributed to this number. I’m truly blessed to have all your support. I’m honoured to have been nominated for this award by jeofreyogire. He has a fantastic blog, and I urge you to read his posts. His writing is very informative, and ideal for anybody who wants to find out more about earning online. Many thanks, jeofreyogire, for nominating me. I’d also like to mention my friend’s website. One of my close friends, Neave, has a great website filled with her passion about protecting our environment and marine biology. Please do take a look here: https://www.oceanblueviews.com/! If you have any feedback, do leave it in the comments and I’ll forward it on to her. Now, on to the award itself!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Tag the post with #awesomebloggeraward.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate at least five bloggers and inform them of their nomination.
- Give them ten new questions to answer.
Answers to jeofreyogire’s Questions:
- What is your favourite job? My dream job is to be an entrepreneur, and the CEO of my own business. As well as being obsessed with The Apprentice (UK), I like to think of myself as a natural leader.
- How many times in a year do you go on holidays? It depends! In the past couple of years, many of our planned holidays were cancelled. It’s been a rough couple of years for members of my family, and my mother especially has had to deal with numerous illnesses. It’s worth giving up a holiday to see your loved ones heal, however, and we’ve managed to cram in a few getaways too!
- As a blogger, have you ever had challenges with WordPress or any other content management system? If so, mention at least two challenges. Not yet! Being fairly new to this platform, I am fortunate enough to have not experienced any challenges while using WordPress. In addition, WordPress is a very professional site which is easy to navigate. Hopefully, I won’t experience any problems in the future…
- How do you find it dealing with meta-tags? *Insert confused look* What are meta-tags?!
- If you were to choose between West Africa and East Africa, which one would you be interested in visiting? Definitely West Africa! I’ve already visited Masaii Mara, in Kenya, in the east of Africa. Though it was a real treat and I would love to visit again, I would love to see what the west of Africa has to offer!
- Name your best sport. Must I? I am the complete opposite of sporty. I’ve always been rather terrible at sports, however much I enjoy them. I love playing badminton though, as well as cycling. Lately, my parents and I have taken to playing badminton in our back garden every evening. It’s a great way to keep spirits up and appreciate the beautiful sunsets!
- Do you believe in God? I’m a Hindu, so I believe there are multiple gods and goddesses (all showcasing a personality/trait belonging to the ultimate God, Brahman). Though this is what my religion says, I’ve always been rather curious and unsure of the existence of God. Who knows?
- How do you relate to God? I don’t think I relate to God at all. I believe God is beyond all human emotions and understanding, and therefore we humans are unable to understand anything of such magnanimity.
- Which other topic would your blog stand for? I’ve always had a liking for photography, and I’d love to make a couple of photography posts. I’ve always loved seeing the serene views on other bloggers’ sites (such as Rising Star and Bren from Brashley Photography). I’m thinking of making a post with pictures of my travels abroad… Thoughts?
- When did you start your blog? My blog officially started in 2017, but I only uploaded one post. It wasn’t until around two months ago that I started to actually blog regularly. I love blogging, and I only wish I had realised my passion for it sooner! Oh well – better late than never!
Questions for Nominees:
- Are you religious?
- What was/is your favourite subject at school?
- Who is your role model?
- What was the last thing you ate?
- What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
- What is your number one pet peeve?
- Do you play any instruments?
- Which superpower would you want the most?
- What’s your favourite movie?
- Would you rather meet an alien or a superhero?
Prepare yourself. The list is quite long…
- Roy Lando
- Stine Writing
- Tarushi Parashar
- The Social Vigilante
- Abbie’s Tree House
- Shivaansh Sharma
- parikhit dutta
- Hilary Tan
- Anjali Tiwari
- Saba Ansari
- Shruti pandey
- Pooja rani
- Silver Stone
- BUNMIS CRIB
- Vincent Ehindero
- Vikas Karmani
- Goin’ the extra…aaamile
Thanks so much for reading! Hope you’re all feeling alright. I know it can be very difficult for many in these circumstances. Just bear with it, and hopefully we’ll be back to our usual lifestyles.
Hi everyone! Here’s a haiku for you to contemplate:
Take my hand, my dear.
Together, we’ll watch the sky
Erupt into stars.
Hope you enjoyed reading this!
Hi everyone! I’m so happy to have been kindly nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award by Tangie T. Woods. I would urge you to take a look at her blog posts – they are filled with thoughtful philosophical thoughts and numerous award posts! Tangie has been a great supporter of my blog, and always makes sure to encourage me along my blogging journey. She even dedicated a post solely for me! I am so grateful for your support, Tangie! Thank you!
- Display the blog award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and add their blog website.
- Answer the questions they have given you.
- Nominate 7-10 bloggers of your choice.
- Ask them 7 questions.
Answers to Tangie T. Woods’ Questions:
- How were you inspired to blog? As posted on my most recent award post (you can check it out here: https://wordpress.com/read/blogs/136638647/posts/166), my answer isn’t particularly awe-inspiring! My father started up this blog for me, a couple of years ago, thinking that it would be an opportunity that I would enjoy. I uploaded a single post, and from then on my blog remained stationary. A year ago, I was given the opportunity to start blogging on my school blogging platform, which you can access here. My father took the blogs from my school blog, and posted them on this blog. However, it wasn’t until less than two months ago that I thought it might be fun to revive my blog. And what an experience it’s been! A big thanks to my father too, for starting up my blog in the first place!
- How do you spend time relaxing? Family time, chatting with friends, reading, watching Modern Family (so funny!), listening to music… Anything and everything, really!
- What country do you live in? I was born and brought up in the United Kingdom, but am originally Indian.
- What are two of your favourite blogging blogging topics? For those of you who visit my blog regularly, you’ll know that my blog includes loads of different blogging topics (though I’ve been trying my hand at poetry more recently). If I had to choose favourites, it would be poetry and photography. Though I’ve not posted any photography on my blog apart from my Iceland travel posts, I’m eager to give it a try! Do leave a comment with suggestions, if photography is something you would like to see on my blog!
- What is your favourite food? You can’t possibly expect me to choose just one! I am a huge foodie, and I love all types of cuisines! Sweet, savoury, Italian, Chinese… You name it, I’ll eat it! I suppose my favourite is the delicious home-cooked food I have to look forward to every night, with spicy aromas and mouth-watering tastes!
- How often do you blog? It depends! I try to upload at least once a week, but sometimes get tied down with work. Ideally, I’d love to blog more, though.
- Are you a great cook? Not at all! My cooking often turns out to be a big failure. You can ask the people who’ve tried it themselves…
- What is your favourite sport?
- Would you rather experience the beginning or the end of planet earth?
- What’s your dream job?
- Which ice-cream flavour is the best, in your opinion?
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
- Which animal would you most like to spend a day as?
- How long have you had your blog for?
- Sara Altaf Khan
- Delusional Bubble
- Filipe Prado
- Ashish kumar
- farhad Kaiser
Signing off, I hope you’re all doing great! All of your blogs have honestly been a lifeline for me during these uncertain times. I would also like to apologise for the post delays – I’ve been tied down with lots of different things. Goodbye!
A devilish grin placed on her metallic mouth.
Glossy eyes – that of a doll – gaze into space.
Joints and muscles clunk like rusty gears.
The mechanic winds the features into place.
Wires spark and thread between the bones.
A spanner twists, a screwdriver assists.
Until all metal components are indistinguishable.
From foot and ankle to hand and fist.
Locked away like a solitary oyster
The mechanic creates the prototype at the fore of his mind.
His calloused hands are those of a long-worn servant,
Serving the advance of mankind.
The horizon stretches into infinity.
Days and nights pass in a daze of body part upon part.
Each inching a little closer to the completion.
Sweat and blood for a humanoid heart.
She arises like the dawning day that will never arrive.
The final touches are placed upon her form.
Mankind pauses for a brief moment.
He has created this being against the norm.
A humanoid yet somewhat lacking.
Where is the human nature we know so well?
Where is her feeling? Curiosity for answers?
It is irreplaceable – time will tell.
Hello! I have some exciting news – with the undying support of all my followers, I have been able to reach 100 followers! A massive thank you to all those who have accompanied me on my journey so far, and I hope to be introduced to many more like-minded bloggers along the way!
Now, on to yet more good news! I have been nominated by both modest28 and Silver Stone for the Liebster award! Thank you to both of these amazing bloggers! If you have not yet had the chance to check out their blogs, please do – I assure that their posts will prove interesting and enlightening reads. Without much further ado, let’s proceed on to the rules!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 other bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post.
Answers to Silver Stone’s Questions:
- What was the one song that got stuck in your head? ‘Azul’ by J Balvin. I came upon it by chance, and I happened to love it! The song is in Spanish, too, which makes it sound all the more exotic!
- Tea, coffee or hot chocolate? Take your pick and state your favorite flavour (if you’ve not chosen hot chocolate). Hot chocolate! As well as having a sweet tooth, I hate the bitter taste of other hot beverages. There’s nothing better than enjoying a hot chocolate (complete with extra sugar, fresh cream, and mini marshmallows) on a freezing Winter’s day.
- What’s the one thing that reminds you of school? There are so many things! Whether it be dreary assemblies first thing in the morning, or rushing to class helter-skelter following the warning bell, each and every instance holds a special place within my heart.
- Two positive and two negative things about yourself? Two positive things are: I like to think of myself as empathetic, and able to understand and sympathise in difficult situations; and I am a natural leader. Two negative things are: I am often stubborn; and I am very lazy!
- Would you rather have the ability to control the weather, or have the ability to talk to animals? Talking to animals sounds far more appealing to me! I enjoy the natural course that the weather takes in all the seasons – I love making snowmen when it snows, and it calms me to hear the sound of rain slamming on to the roof of my conservatory. Talking to animals would be very fun indeed! Oh, the mischief I would get up to…
- What inspired you to start blogging? I’m afraid my answer isn’t particularly awe-inspiring! My father started up this blog for me, a couple of years ago, thinking that it would be an opportunity that I would enjoy. I uploaded a single post, and from then on my blog remained stationary. A year ago, I was given the opportunity to start blogging on my school blogging platform, which you can access here. My father took the blogs from my school blog, and posted them on this blog. However, it wasn’t until less than two months ago that I thought it might be fun to revive my blog. And what an experience it’s been! In the space of just over a month, I’ve acquired over 100 followers, all thanks to the amazing support I’ve received from fellow bloggers! A big thanks to my father too, for starting up my blog in the first place!
- What’s the best book you’ve read? The worst question to ask a bookworm – there’s too much choice! One of my favourites would be ‘Listen to the Moon’ by Michael Morpurgo. I read it long ago, but the book has stayed in my mind and heart ever since. It’s a fascinating tale of finding hope in the darkest of times.
- Name the celebrity you admire and the one celebrity you dislike. I admire the musician Stevie Wonder, due to various reasons. At six weeks of age, he developed a condition named ‘Retinopathy of Prematurity’, causing blindness. Despite this setback, he persevered as a musical prodigy and went on to become one of the most famed musicians of his time. His story is so inspiring, and encourages me to be the best version of myself. I don’t particularly dislike any celebrities.
- If you could time travel, where would you go? The future! It would be so exciting to see what the future holds!
- What’s your favorite holiday? The New Year. It’s a tradition for my family to meet up with our closest family friends on the night of New Year’s Eve, and to all crowd in one room together for the countdown to midnight. It’s a beautiful way to celebrate with both friends and family, and I love celebrating it every year! In addition, the start of a new year marks fresh beginnings, and is an opportunity to improve yourself.
- Are you a talker or a listener? It depends on the situation. With my friends and family, I’m a total chatterbox! With people I don’t know, however, I tend to become very shy and withdrawn.
Answers to modest28’s Questions:
- What do you do when you’re frustrated? I like to think of myself as calm and collected. Instead of going into a rage, I remove myself from the situation and immediately start venting to my best friend.😂
- What is your most challenging moment? I do not remember my maternal grandfather, since he passed away when I was two. I have been told wonderful stories of the bond we used to share, and the mischief we would partake in together. I wish I could remember him.
- If you have to choose another planet, which will you prefer? One upon which I wouldn’t spontaneously combust! So, one in the Goldilocks zone.
- What’s your best fashion label? I’ve never been that fussed with fashion, myself. If I had to choose a fashion label, it would be Oscar de la Renta. Though I’ve never actually bought any Oscar de la Renta items, I have seen a couple of their items. The items I have seen so far are very elegant and beautiful.
- Which do you prefer: thriller, romance or adventure movies? I like both romance and adventure movies equally. I love an action-packed movie which keeps me on my toes, and I love rom-coms just as much as any other teenager.
- Which do you prefer: calling or texting? It depends upon the person. If it’s somebody I see often, I prefer texting. I like face-to-face conversations with those I am familiar with, since I seem to become a little tongue-tied on the phone! If it’s somebody I don’t see often but am close to, such as family members, I prefer talking on the phone since there is so much to catch up on!
- If you have the opportunity of going back in time, what would you change about your past? See my answer to number two.
- What bad habit are you desperate to change? My laziness! It often leads me to procrastinate and leave work unfinished until the very last minute. If I changed this bad habit, I would have lots more time to pursue my hobbies, such as blogging!
- What is friendship to you? There is a beautiful quote upon friendship, which sums up my views:
and I had the privilege of meeting you.
- Politician or activist – which would you rather become? I would rather be an activist, since I would be able to fight for the cause(s) I believe in. Along with others, I would be able to influence laws and rights, and bring about much needed change.
- What’s the best book you would like to read again? See my answer to number seven in the set of questions above.
Facts About Myself (11 for Each Nomination):
- I’m in Ravenclaw.
- I am the biggest bookworm you have ever met. I have way too many favourite books. I’m going to stop talking about books now or I’ll soon be writing a five-foot essay. No kidding.
- I play four instruments: violin, viola, piano, and I learn singing. Violin and viola I play at grade eight level, piano at grade seven level, and I sing at grade six. I do LAMDA (speech) too – grade five at the moment.
- I like cycling! True, I may not be your next Olympic gold-medalist, but I find it fun. I enjoy badminton, too.
- I am an only child. I wish I had siblings, or a pet.
- I am obsessed with the Apprentice (UK). It’s my dream to grow up to be an entrepreneur, and the CEO of my own business.
- My favourite TV series is Modern Family. It’s downright hilarious!
- I am extremely tall for my age. People automatically assume I am a couple of years older than I actually am.
- I am a MENSA member, with the highest possible IQ of 162. I am proud of this achievement.😊
- I’ve never tried sushi! *GASP*
- I speak Bengali.
- I have two favourite animals – sloths and tigers.
- I won the (UK) national Junior Language Challenge in 2016. It was a brilliant (and nerve-wracking) experience. I enjoyed an amazing trip to Africa as a prize!
- My favourite subject is mathematics.
- I’ve had short hair my whole life, but I’m trying to grow it out now.
- I’m terrible at swimming.
- I perform recitations around the country, in Bengali.
- I’m a Hindu, though not particularly devout.
- I love ketchup. And chocolate. And cake. But not all together.
- My favourite Disney movies are Beauty and the Beast and Mulan.
- I don’t have a particular taste in music, but I’m leaning slightly towards pop. I enjoy other types of music too.
- My dream holiday would be going to Australia.
- Rajesh khanna
- Francisco Bravo Cabrera
- Lotus Laura
- MoM MooN
- Ishaan Sharma
- Aman kumar
- Neha nandwana
- Bon Repos Gites
- Christina Kyranis
- Wm. Allen
- Praise Adesina
- Craig White
- ADARSH SHARMA
In terms of questions for nominees, please choose any 11 of the questions I answered, since the questions provided were thought-provoking and interesting. That’s all for now! I hope you all have a great day, and I hope you are all safe and well.
Fingers calloused as hardened bark
Rest, weary, upon his handiwork.
Eons of burning the midnight oil –
From dusk till dawn he doth toil.
The candle burns low; the night drags slow
Yet the tireless labour fails to cease.
Upon velvet paws creeps slumber deep,
Mother Nature among all falls swiftly asleep.
Night and day he works away
For the pitiful fruits of his labour.
A leisurely lifestyle my father forewent –
His sacrifice for the kin of his descent.
My legacy is crafted day by day –
Each engraving carves my future
This is the raw beauty: the everlasting love
Inscribed, stroke by stroke, by the crafter’s hands.
Hi everyone! I’m really excited to say that that I’ve been nominated for my second Vincent Ehindero award, by pooja rani. Please take a look at her blog – it is full of interesting insights into her mother country as well as her enlightening opinions, to name a few. Thank you, pooja rani!
- Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award (with a photo).
- Post the rules.
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers.
- Follow Vincent Ehindero at vincentehindero.wordpress.com (to qualify for a free blog promotion and shoutout and more blogging opportunities).
Answers to pooja rani’s Questions:
- What is your favourite blog site and why? I don’t have one! I value everybody’s different opinions, and I enjoy any blog site which always ensures an interesting read.
- What is your favourite post, and which post is bad? I have lots of favourite posts but one of the top ones would be a post named ‘Gender is Over’, written by a 13 year-old boy named C.J. He explains his gender identity and expression, and writes about his experiences of being gender creative. The reason this post is one of my favourites is that it would be so inspiring and encouraging to those struggling with their gender identity, and is beautifully worded. None of the posts I have read so far can be described as ‘bad’. There will always be something to improve on each and every blog, but this does not make a post ‘bad’.
- Write three hobbies which are bad and good. Three good hobbies I have are: reading, as this helps build my vocabulary as well as broadening my imagination; cycling, since this assists in keeping me fit and healthy; and blogging, because this leads me to explore varying opinions and lets me put my thoughts into words. Three bad habits I have are: watching television, since this often leads me to lose track of the time; wasting time online, as this is pointless and leaves no time for the more important things; and eating too many sweet foods, because this eventually leads to weight gain.
- If you had a chance to change the world which thing would you change and why? I debated eradicating coronavirus, but my trust in scientists and doctors in fining a cure as well as awareness of bigger underlying issues caused me to change my mind. There are so many things I would want to change, but the most important would be helping those suffering in poverty, so that no person would be rendered homeless and without sufficient resources.
- What would you choose: books or your phone for the rest of your life? I would choose my phone, simply because I would be able to read books electronically. While I would most definitely miss the sensation of turning pages, the fresh smell of a new book, and the feel of the pages between my fingers, a phone would be more useful to have (with numerous added benefits, such as contacting others).
- Karan Mahajan
- Spoorthy Alla
- Gabriel k Jones
- Zainab Chhatriwala
- Anyichie Camillus
- Tangie T. Woods
- Ava Tripathy
- Kelly Curtis
- SIMRAN TOTLANI
- The Godly Chic Diaries
- shantanu mishra
- Matt P
- What is your favourite aspect of blogging?
- What is your favourite social media platform, and why?
- Are you more of an indoors or outdoors person?
- Tell me a weird fact about yourself!
- What is your favourite season?
- What is your favourite memory?
- Cats or dogs?
- If you were an only child, would you wish to have siblings?
- What is your favourite ice-cream flavour?
- What three wishes would you ask from a genie?
Thank you all, and I hope you are safe and well!